The PSHS Gameday Club is proud to offer Iron Horse Athletic Scholarships for graduating PSHS
senior athletes. The amount of each scholarship and the number of students awarded each year
will be based on Gameday Club funding. The eligibility requirements are listed below. Scholarship
applications will be numbered with names removed and will be reviewed by the scholarship
Completed applications should be turned in to PSHS School Counselor, Mrs. Ericka Mabry, no later
than 3:00 pm Friday March 31, 2023. Late applications will NOT be accepted. Scholarships will be
awarded at the school’s Senior Awards Night.
• Student must be a graduating senior at PSHS
• Student must have participated as an athlete in a JV or varsity sport at PSHS. (Must be a
sport recognized by BCSD and SCSHL and not a club.)
• Student OR Student’s Parent/Guardian must be a member of the Iron Horse Gameday Club
prior to February 28, 2023.
• Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on the South Carolina Uniformed
• Student must plan to attend a 2- or 4-year college or technical school.
• Out-of-school Suspension (OSS) during the 2022-2023 school year will eliminate an applicant.
• In-school Suspension (ISS) will be reviewed on a per case basis.
Completed applications should be returned to PSHS School Counselor, Mrs. Ericka Mabry, no later
than 3:00 pm Friday, March 31, 2023.
• Application form
• Copy of college acceptance letter.
• Coach letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope.
• Teacher letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope.