Tue, Jul 16|
Philip Simmons High School- Gym
Boys 2019 Basketball Camp- Session #2
Campers will learn basketball fundamentals from the Iron Horse coaching staff and team members through fun competitions and games. Cost is $60 per camper.
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jul 18, 2019, 12:00 PM
Philip Simmons High School- Gym, 3080 River Village Drive, Charleston, SC 29492, USA
About the event
WHEN: July 16 - July 18 (Tuesday-Thursday)
WHERE: Philip Simmons High School Gymnasium
TIME: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (participants may be dropped off as early as 8:00 am)
WHO: Rising 5th, 6th and 7th Grade rs
COST: $60 per camper
* includes a tee-shirt, certificate and possible awards
WHAT TO BRING:
Appropriate athletic apparel
Water bottle (if desired)
Your signed district waiver
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Camp will consist of individual skill development and individual and team competition.
- Participants will learn from the Iron Horse coaching staff and current student-athletes.
- Campers will compete in various contests through the week.
- The concession stand will be open. Campers may bring money to purchase items.
- All games and contests will be played on 10 foot goals.
- Awards can be earned and will be awarded at the end of the week!
You may contact Coach Garrett Campbell
The cost of camp is $20 and includes a camp t shirt, certificate, and possible awards. Concessions will be sold during breaks every day and water will be provided. Note, this camp is only three days- Tuesday-Thursday. Refunds will only be issued on or before June 1st. Extenuating circumstances will be considered after the June 1st date on a case by case basis.$20.00