2020 Iron Horse Baseball Camp
Time & Location
About the event
WHEN: July 14 - July 16 (Tuesday - Thursday)
WHERE: Philip Simmons High School Baseball Field
TIME: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (participants may be dropped off as early as 8:00 am)
WHO: Ages 6-12
COST: $50 per camper
* includes a tee-shirt and lunch on the last day
WHAT TO BRING:
Appropriate baseball gear (baseball pants not required)
Water bottle (if desired)
Your signed district waiver
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Camp will consist of individual skill development and individual and team competition.
- Participants will learn from the Iron Horse coaching staff and current student-athletes.
- Campers will compete in various contests through the week.
You may contact Coach Josh Kubisz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Camper Registration$50$500$0