Iron Horse Summer Boys Basketball Camp
Time & Location
About The Event
WHEN: June 11 - June 14 (Monday-Thursday)
WHERE: Philip Simmons High School Gymnasium
TIME: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (participants may be dropped off as early as 8:00 am)
WHO: Rising 5th, 6th and 7th Grade rs
COST: $75 per camper
* includes a tee-shirt, certificate and possible awards
WHAT TO BRING:
Appropriate athletic apparel
Water bottle (if desired)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Camp will consist of individual skill development and individual and team competition.
- Participants will learn from the Iron Horse coaching staff and current student-athletes.
- Campers will compete in various contests through the week.
- The concession stand will be open. Campers may bring money to purchase items.
- All games and contests will be played on 10 foot goals.
- Awards can be earned and will be awarded at the end of the week!
You may contact Coach Garrett Campbell
- Camper Registration$75$750$0