Iron Horse Summer Girls Basketball Camp
Time & Location
About the event
WHEN: June 25 - June 29
WHERE: Philip Simmons High School Gymnasium
TIME: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (participants may be dropped off as early as 8:00 am)
WHO: Rising 6th - Rising 11th Grade rs
COST: $100 per camper - payable via paypal, credit card, cash or check
* includes a tee-shirt, certificate and possible awards
WHAT TO BRING:
Appropriate athletic apparel
Water bottle (if desired)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Campers will learn and compete in basketball fundamentals
- 'Fun' competitions and games will take place throughout the week
- Participants will learn from the Iron Horse coaching staff, as well as from current student-athletes
- Concession stand will be open for campers to purchase items; if desired
- Awards will be given out at the end of the week!
- This is a NON-CONTACT event. All campers will be grouped together according to age .
Please complete the district Required Waiver and bring to camp the first day.
You may contact Coach Dustin Williams
- Camper Registration$100$1000$0